Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thursday, March 3, 2022

 As soon as my ten hours were up I left.  That was at 3 AM EST.  Drove to the Port of Baltimore and got there before they opened.  Was first in line to check in.  When the opened, I delivered the tractor.  My next load was at the Daily yard in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.  Drove up there and loaded a Caterpillar TL 1055 HRC Telehandler that is going to Ocala, Florida.  


While I was there I also loaded some supplies for the Jacksonville terminal.

After that was done, I got a few more supplies for me. Then the truck shop wanted to look at my APU.  They hooked it to the computer and found out what is wrong with it.  Just a sensor.  I already have an appointment with Thermo King in Jacksonville next week.  They said it's no big deal, and to have them fix it when I get there.  Once all that was done, I left and drove down to the TA truck stop in Greencastle, PA until my 10 hours are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment