Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

 Left in the rain at 8 AM CDT to time it so that I didn't enter Kansas City before 9 AM.  Just south of Kansas City the rain changed over to snow.  The thick heavy wet snow that melts as soon as it touches anything. After a while it changed back to rain.  The rain changed back to snow again in Minnesota.  Same as before.  It was right on the verge of being rain.  Drove non-stop all the way to Minneapolis and delivered the dozer.  In the process of unloading the dozed ran over the tip of one of my trailer air lines.


I was very lucky that the mechanic there was able to replace the part quickly and that I didn't have to call someone to come out and fix it.  Left there and drove back to the Petro truck stop in Albert Lea, Minnesota.  601 miles today.  As soon as my 10 hours are up, I'm outa here.


No comments:

Post a Comment