Thursday, June 9, 2022

Thursday, June 9, 2022

 Left a half-hour before sunrise this morning.  Drove to Thermo King in Pharr, Texas.  They were not able to work on my APU until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.  Well, that wasn't going to work so I left and went over to San Juan, TX, and delivered the excavator.  My next load is up in Seguin, TX. I went that way.  Stopped at Thermo King in San Antonio, TX to try to get my APU fixed.  They said that they could get to me this afternoon but I'd have to wait for about 2 or 3 hours.  I checked in and waited. At about 3 PM CDT they brought my truck in to start on it. They found a bunch of stuff wrong with it and fixed them all.  I was out of there at 5 PM CDT.  Went to the Petro truck stop just around the corner from Thermo King for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment