Friday, October 28, 2022

Friday, October 28, 2022

 As soon as my 10 hours were up I left.  Drove the rest of the way to Baton Rouge and delivered the excavator.  My next load is up in North Little Rock, Arkansas.  Got started that way.  Supposed to load Saturday morning.  That got pushed back a day to Sunday morning.  That is a good thing!  I can get a reset done Saturday.  I made it to about 30 minutes away from where I load when I ran out of hours.  Stopped at a convenience store that has a restaurant in Redfield, Arkansas.  Put 643 miles behind me today and had 14 minutes left on my clock when I stopped.  Now it is time for some good college football!!  Except the Gators are playing Georgia tomorrow.  They are gonna get creamed, unfortunately. But there are some other matchups that will be good.  The Jacksonville terminal manager flew up to Pennsylvania today so he could go to the Ohio State at Penn State game.  That ought to be a good one.



No comments:

Post a Comment