Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

 Left the Daily yard at 5 AM this morning and drove over to the Port of Baltimore and got in line to get in.  Glad I left when I did.  The container traffic into the port was backed up for over a mile.  It only got worse as the morning progressed.  At 7 AM they opened and I was able to unload in pretty good time.  Then went to the other area of the Port to check in to get my next load.  The line was all the way out the door and wrapped around the building.  So I waited.  Once I got checked in, I loaded a caterpillar 320 Excavator that is going to Indianapolis, Indiana.



In spite of all the delays, I was able to get out of there at about 10:30 AM EDT.  I drove to the TA truck stop in Wheeling, West Virginia for the night.  


No comments:

Post a Comment