Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

 Went the rest of the way to Peachtree City and got there just before they opened.  Once the opened I loaded a Sany SY215 Excavator that is going up to Lockport, New York.  That is right next to Buffalo.  While loading the Blue Angels were doing some training flights from the airport that is right next to where I was.  When they were coming in to land they were just over the top of the building.  I could see every detail on the bottom of the aircraft.  It was really cool. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any photos of that.



Going around Atlanta a "Queen of the Sky", Korean Air 747, was coming in for a landing at the Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport, the world's busiest airport.  They are being passed out so seeing one in flight is becoming a rare sighting. 



It is still a beautiful airplane.  Then I got stuck in 5 miles of bumper-to-bumper traffic.  Once I got past that I continued on to the TA truck stop in Pioneer, Tennessee where I'll get some sleep.  Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment