Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday, December 11, 2022

 I decided not to do a reset there.  There are several other trucks delivering with me in Virginia. They were leaving when I was arriving to load in Texas, so they had a good half-day head start.  We are supposed to deliver Monday.  After checking how many hours I had left this week I decided to keep going and try to catch up or at least get close to the others.  My load should be the first to be unloaded since everything else sets on top of the tank.  Having them wait for me would not be a good thing, plus the crane is expensive to have sitting around doing nothing.  So at 1:30 AM CST, I left.   Had light rain all the way.  Drove to the TA truck stop in Greenville, Tennessee.  Couldn't go any further because permit loads can't move in Virginia on Sunday.   I think I made the right decision.  Looks like a couple of the other trucks are here too.  Lots of other oversize loads here waiting to go into Virginia tomorrow.  Now its time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment