Friday, February 3, 2023

Friday, February 3, 2023

 They had to put down crane mats so that the crane could get in and in position.  That took a little longer to set up.  Then the first truck went in and got stuck.  For some reason, he drove off the side of the road.  Don't know why he did that because they had a lane blocked off for us.  Anyway, they called and asked if I would come over and pull him out.  I dropped my trailer and went over.  When I got there I could see that they had hooked the crane up and were lifting it out.  He was able to just drive out of it so I wasn't needed after all.  The arrow points to where he was stuck.

I went back and reattached to my trailer and waited for my turn.  I, of course, was last.  When it was my turn I went in and they unloaded me.


Didn't get finished until after 3 PM CST.  From there I drove to the Petro truck stop in Beaumont, Texas for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment