Thursday, February 16, 2023

Thursday, February 16, 2023

 Drove up to Pembroke, Georgia this morning, stopping along the way to get the truck washed.  Got there at about 7 AM EST.  There was some confusion about what I was supposed to take.  Once that got straightened out I got loaded with a counterweight and a drilling sleeve that are going to a job site in San Antonio, Texas.  



Here is the drill that this goes on.  There is another truck here with 12 axles to load it.  Tomorrow there will be another truck loading some more stuff for this drill too.


After I got loaded I sat there for three and a half hours waiting for them to complete the paperwork.  I wasn't a happy camper.  Needless to say, I didn't get very far today.  Stopped for the night at the Love's truck stop in Smith's Station, Alabama.


No comments:

Post a Comment