Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

 Left real early this morning and drove the rest of the way to Carlisle.  Got there first thing this morning.  I have absolutely no idea how long I'll be here.  Have a rental car ordered but Enterprise didn't have any available today, maybe tomorrow.  In the meantime, I'm using the old beat-up Daily pick-up truck that has no air conditioning.  It's amazing that it even runs!!  It has over 300,000 miles on it. I also checked into the hotel.  On my way to get dinner tonight, I drove through downtown Carlisle.  There is always something going on there.  Today that have a Farmers Market set up on the town square.  

Carlisle has a very vibrant downtown.  There are no vacant storefronts there.  Always lots of activity.  That's about all there is for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment