Friday, September 8, 2023

Friday, September 8, 2023

 My permits didn't start to come in until 10:00 AM EDT.  I left at 10:30.  Traffic wasn't too bad in Baltimore or Washington DC.  North of Richmond I got in a few miles of slow-n'-go traffic.  The last 25 miles today were the most interesting.  I could see the thunderstorm ahead of me.  Radar showed it to be a good one, although not real big.  As we (meaning all the traffic around me) approached it we drove through what appeared to be the start of a small tornado.  It was pretty cool!!!  Glad I was heavy!!!  Made it through the storm and stopped for the night at the Petro truck stop in Kenly, North Carolina.  Thought you might like to see who's driving the wheel loader...

He gets a lot of attention from passing cars and trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment