Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

 I left at sunrise this morning.  I still have the Link-Belt Excavator.  

Got out ahead of the expected weather.  Stayed ahead of it all day but it was right behind me all day.  Here is what the radar looked like when I stopped for the night.


Pennsylvania was really ready for the weather.  They had salt trucks staged along the Interstate and they were pre-treating the roads too.  New York and Connecticut weren't doing anything.  Shortly after I crossed the Hudson River my truck dash did it again.  

After looking at that for about a half hour I shut the truck off and restarted it again.  The problem went away.  Hope it stays that way.  I'll still have to go back to Carlisle after I deliver to have it looked at again.  I stopped for the night at the Pilot truck stop in Sturbridge, Massachusetts.  Hopefully, this weather system will pass over tonight and I won't have any issues tomorrow.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment