Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

 I left at sunrise this morning.  Some bumper-to-bumper traffic going around Washington DC.  I didn't have my Pennsylvania permit so I stopped at the TA truck stop in Jessup, Maryland to wait for it.  That is the last place to stop before getting to Pennsylvania.  I had just backed into a parking place when my permit came in.  When I tried to print it, the printer broke.  Spent 45 minutes trying to get it to work, but couldn't.  Something was broken inside.  I dropped my trailer there and went down the road to Walmart and bought a new one.  When I returned I hooked back up to my trailer and set up the new printer.  It worked fine.  BUT by this time I couldn't leave because of the curfew in York, PA and Harrisburg, PA.  No place to stop before getting there. SO tomorrow I can't go through York or Harrisburg before 9 AM, because of curfew.  I'll have a very late start in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment