Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday, January 22, 2024

 This morning I checked out of the hotel, returned the rental car, and was dropped off at my truck at the International dealer.  My truck was fixed!!!  I left there and drove to the Petro truck stop in Racine, WI to wait for my next load.  I didn't have to wait long.  My next load was in Sturtevant, WI, about 10 miles away. I went there and loaded a Case Magnum 380 tractor, 4 tires, and 2 boxes of stuff.  All that is going to Greenwood, Mississippi.  


As I'm ready to leave I see that half of my trailer lights had stopped working. Just great!!!  I left there and drove to the Love's truck stop in Wadsworth, Illinois.  That is right at the Wisconsin / Illinois state line.  Spent over 5 hours there getting them fixed.  I stayed there for the night since it was after sunset when it was finally fixed.  The weather is not supposed to be very good tomorrow morning so I may be here a little longer than I want to be.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment