Thursday, February 1, 2024

Thursday, February 1, 2024

 Last night I started at 11 PM CST when my 10 hours were up.  Had no problems with traffic.  Drove straight through Dallas and Ft. Worth without difficulty.  Drove the rest of the way to Lubbock and delivered the wheel loader right when they opened.  Don't have another load yet, but they said to head toward Houston. So, off I went.  After driving 675 miles I stopped for my 10 hours at the Petro truck stop in Weatherford, Texas, that's about 25 miles west of Ft. Worth on I-20.  While there, Carlisle called and said my name came up on the list for a random drug/alcohol test.  So tomorrow I'll go to the Houston yard, drop my trailer, and go pee in a cup at the test collection place they are sending me to. In the meantime, I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment