Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thursday, February 22, 2024

 Left early this morning and drove in to Baltimore and delivered the counterweights first thing.  After that I drove back to Carlisle and swapped trailers.  I got a step deck trailer for my next few loads back in Shady Grove.  I went there and loaded a section of a crane boom. It, like all the others, is going to the Port of Baltimore.



Left there and headed to Baltimore.  Got stuck in a long traffic backup caused by a crash with a fatality.  3 lanes down to 1.  It took over an hour to get through it.  But that wasn't the end of it.  Had more bumper-to-bumper traffic on the Baltimore Beltway.  I thought I'd never get to the Port.  I did and delivered the crane boom section.  From there I went to the TA truck stop in Baltimore for the night.  Going back for another one in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment