Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

I left as soon as my 10 hours were up.  Drove the rest of the way to the airport in Rockford, Illinois.  I was lucky and beat the Chicago rush hour traffic.  The temperature when I left Ohio was 61 degrees.  I drove through the cold front on the way.  When I unloaded it was VERY windy, sunny, and 20 degrees. I also delivered a day early!!!  Not too shabby!!!  I left there and drove to the Petro in Rochelle, Illinois to have 3 trailer tires replaced.  They didn't have the tires in stock.  I then went to the Love's.  They had the tires and took me in right away.  This is what my tires looked like...

Both of these

The one on the right

Then got a nice surprise when they took off one of the tires...


When they finished I went back to the Petro for the night.  


No comments:

Post a Comment