Friday, March 8, 2024

Friday, March 8, 2024

 When my 10 hours were up, I left.  Had no traffic problems today, even going through Chicago, Toledo, and Cleveland.  Drove 696 miles and stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Erie, Pennsylvania with only 4 minutes left on my clock for today.  Not too shabby!  

The left turn signal on my trailer quit working yesterday.  Tried to get it fixed yesterday when at the Love's truck stop in Wisconsin.  They found the problem but couldn't get to it because the rollers on the trailer were in the way.  Also, the trailer was too low to the ground and they didn't have a pit.  Today checked in at the shop here at the TA.  They have a pit.  When they were ready, I backed the trailer into the shop over the pit and they were able to get under the trailer and repair the broken wire to the lights.  He also found a couple air leaks and fixed them too.



No comments:

Post a Comment