Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

 After dropping off the little roller it put a lot more weight on the back of the trailer.  That made the whole truck ride a bit "squirrely".  Have to drive a lot more carefully.  The back end could come around a lot easier than normal. I could have moved the roller, but I was lazy!!  I left Breezewood at midnight.  That makes going through Washington DC and Fredericksburg, VA a lot easier!!  No traffic problems.  Arrived at Washington, North Carolina just before they opened.  Unloaded the remaining roller.  My next load was a couple hours away in Hampstead, NC.  I drove there to a job site and loaded the chassis of a John Deere 300 Articulating Dump Truck that is going to Plant City, Florida.



Left there and drove to the Love's truck stop in Dillon, South Carolina for the night.  649 miles today.  I got here with about 8 minutes left on my 11-hour clock.  Not too shabby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment