Monday, April 29, 2024

Monday, April 29, 2024

 I left the yard at sunrise this morning and drove to Shippensburg and delivered the dump truck.  Then I drove back to the Daily Yard in Carlisle and swapped back into my trailer.  The shop did a good job fixing all the problems.  From there I drove to Bensalem, PA to load a Caterpillar D6 Dozer that was going to Springfield, Missouri.  They couldn't find my machine.  After a while they finally found it, but they wouldn't load it because it wasn't paid for.  Had to wait for all that to be done.  In the meantime, I developed a pretty good headache.  Eventually, I was able to load the machine.



My permit route was all back roads, mostly 2 lane.  Lots of heavy traffic.  I stopped at a little truck stop in Coopersberg, PA for the night.  Can't start until almost 9 AM EDT tomorrow morning because of the Allentown curfew.  I'm very tired and still have a headache, although it isn't as bad as it was.   Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment