Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Drove into Ft. Worth and delivered the bowling alley stuff without any further problems. Glad to get rid of that load!!


Then went a few miles down the road for my next load. It is one insulated panel going to Wichita, KS. One of the easiest and lightest loads I have ever had. After the last one, I really needed that!! The photos below are of the loading dock I backed into. I love those! They are a fun challenge to back into without hitting anything. Have to look close at the photos. Inside the sides of the loading dock come in toward the trailer leaving only 2 inches on either side of the trailer. That is so the fork lift can drive right to the edge of the trailer. Makes it much easier for them to center the load on the trailer. Of course I didn't hit anything.




On the way to Wichita I passed the Texas Motor Speedway.




Stopped for the night just south of Wichita, Kansas at a rest area on I-35.

No comments:

Post a Comment