Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Left Denver early this morning.  West on I-70 from Denver is one of my favorite interstates in the country.  It is gorgeous!!  Unfortunately I went through the best part before sun up so I didn't get any photos for you.  the snow was three feet deep up at the Eisenhower Tunnel.  It didn't get light enough for video until I was past that tunnel and west of Vail.  Here is some video I shot for you showing some of the beauty I-70.  It is a bit long but I hope you like it.  If you don't like my videos tell me.  If you do, tell me too.  I would like your feedback.  I'll do more if you like them, and stop if you don't.


Delivered the Snow cat accessories in Grand Junction, CO then continued on toward San Diego.

Drove to St. George, Utah on I-15, four miles north of Arizona to a Flying J truck stop for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment