Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011

Went over to Freeport, Maine and picked up another load of shelves.  They are going to Stuyvesant, New York.  Deliver in the morning. 




Driving down the Maine Turnpike (I-95) I almost saw a crash happen.  The cars had just stopped moving when I saw it.  There was a big dust cloud and steam coming up.  I was able to just barely snap a photo of it.  The maroon pick up truck on the left side of the photo and the blue vehicle sideways in the guard rail were both on the other side of the Interstate when they had a little "mishap" and both ended up on my side of the road.  The blue vehicle did a good job "eating" the guard rail.  The front of the maroon pick up was totally smashed in. Looked pretty cool as I drove by.


Stopped for the night at the Lee Service Plaza on the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90).

No comments:

Post a Comment