Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thursday, March 30, 2011

Went in to North Canton, Ohio and picked up my next load.  6 transfer switches for Florida Power. They are going to West Palm Beach, Florida.




Had some extra room at the back of the trailer so we got another load to fill it up.  That was up in Erie, Pennsylvania.  Went up there and picked up a big crate that is going to the port in Hollywood, Florida.  Not sure whats in it but it is being shipped to Columbia.



As I was leaving Erie and heading south on I-79 it started to snow.  After a while it snowed hard.


It was a very wet snow and was not sticking to the roads.  By the time I got to Pittsburgh it was a snow/rain mix.  That continued to where I stopped for the night.  That was Mount Morris, Pennsylvania.  That is right at the Pennsylvania / West Virginia line.

No comments:

Post a Comment