Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Got an early start this morning.  Not too long after I hit the road the snow started.  Just flurries at first.  Going over Snoqualmie Pass on I-90 it was snowing real hard.  Very few other vehicles at that time of day.  The snow covered the road and with few other vehicles there was no way to see what lane I was in.  The whole road was white.  Just had to guess.  Fun thing to do, go over a mountain in the snow, at night, not see real good because it is snowing so hard, and don't know where you are exactly on the road.  I love a challenge!!! I'm sure glad I bought those heated windshield wipers!!  They worked great!!  No problems with ice forming on the wipers yesterday or today.   Once I got down the other side the snow changed to rain. 

Delivered at the port in Seattle.  While being unloaded the forklift driver dropped one of the bundles.  OOPS!!!


After I was empty drove to the TA truck stop east of Seattle on I-90 to do a reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment