Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Got on the road early this morning from Rayville, LA and drove in to Duncanville, TX (that's just south of Dallas) and delivered first thing this morning.  Then went down to Mabank, TX for my next load.  When I got there I had to wait to get loaded because the fork lift was broken.  They finally figured out another way to load me.  Picked up a 22,000 pound "compressor module".  It is going to Maine.  Now in English, it is a natural gas compressor that goes in a natural gas pipeline.  The pipe line that this is going into is one of the pipelines that supplies most of the east coast with natural gas.






After finishing up there I drove over to the TA at I-20 at exit 472 in Dallas.  Took a real shower, ate dinner and went to bed.  Will get an early start in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment