Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Went into the restaurant at the TA for dinner.  I sat down at a table at the end of the salad bar and waited.  And waited.  And waited.  Was totally ignored. After I sat there for at least five minutes (maybe longer) I decided that I was just going to have to serve myself.  Got up, walked behind the counter, got a cup, filled it with ice and then water.  Grabbed my silverware and went back to the table.  Still no service so I went to the salad bar and made a salad.  Went to the table and ate it.  At one point one of the servers came over to the salad bar, not three feet from me, picked up some plates and went back.  They were all talking and having a good 'ole time over there.  When I finished eating I got up and walked out.  Totally amazing!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment