Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Went into the Port of Baltimore this morning.  I had to unload it myself then take it to a parking area.  After that my next load was from the same place, just a different area.  This was a new Caterpillar D6N Dozer and blade going to Springfield, Illinois. I had to load the dozer myself.  It took me a little bit to figure that one out.  Brought it over from it's parking stall, up the ramp, and onto the trailer. Chained it down and waited for the blade.  Of course by now it was lunch time.  Had to wait an hour for them to finish lunch.  Union shop.  That says all you need to know!!  They finally brought the blade and put it up on the trailer.  I tied it down and was finally on the road.



Went straight back to the TA truck stop, fueled, and scaled.  Everything was fine.  Drove to the Pilot truck stop in Hagerstown, Maryland for the night because I ran out of daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment