Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Got on the road at 3:30 am again.  Went to Clayton, NC and got there at 7 am.  had to wait for office staff to start work at 7:30.  Then found out that I didn't have the serial number for the equipment that I was picking up.  Had every other number but that one.  At 8:30 I finally got the serial number.  Went back in and then they told me that they don't have the release paperwork for that machine yet.  I had to wait for them to get it.  Just great!!  At 10 They finally got the paperwork straightened out and I got loaded with a Caterpillar 924H Wheel Loader. 




I was hoping to deliver it today but because of all their snafus I'll have to deliver it in the morning.  It is going to Dundalk, MD.  It is being shipped to Mombasa.  Drove to the TA truck stop in Baltimore, MD for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment