Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, April 2, 2012

Went over and delivered first thing this morning.  I was number 5 in line.  Fortunately the line went pretty quick.  The place I delivered was huge!  There were several hundred blades, towers, and hubs already there.  I shot some video of the hub being unloaded from my trailer by the crane.  As you watch the video, notice how long it takes the hub to come up off the trailer deck after he starts to lift it.  The arch returns to the trailer and it comes up 5 inches.  You can hear the air filling the airbags as it is going up.


After I got empty headed toward Little Rock, Arkansas for my next load.  Got just outside Joplin, Missouri when I found out that the load fell through.  Have another one for me in Decatur, Illinois.   Stopped at the Petro truck stop in Joplin, MO and ate and showered.  Then got back on the road.  drove up to Sullivan, MO to the Flying J truck stop for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment