Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Drove to Cambridge, IL to deliver the hub. Went to the staging area which was at exit 32 on I-74 at the Shell station.  Just as I pulled in there was a truck with a section of the tower that was about to be taken back in.  The guy that was taking us back told me to follow him. GREAT!!  I didn't have to wait there.  I circled around and followed him. We went for miles.



Then back into the corn fields of Cambridge, Illinois to tower site 151.

 
Got empty and left.  Drove to Davenport, Iowa for my next load.  Picked up a John Deere 624 wheel loader.  It is going to Lumberton, NJ.  Have plenty of time to get there, doesn't deliver until Monday.



Back on the road again and drove to Shipshewana, Indiana to an Amish restaurant where I had dinner and parked in their parking lot for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment