Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Last Saturday I made an appointment with Camping World in Jacksonville to have my TV antenna repaired or replaced.  I arrived there at 7:30 (they open at 8:00).  At 8 the service writer took all my info and they took my RV back to the shop.  I left.  At about 11 I called to check on the progress of it.  My service guy was in a meeting with the manager and they told me he would call me when he got out.  At 12:30 I still had not heard from him so I called back.  They had not started on it  yet.  Said they would start first thing after lunch.  Said he would call me in about an hour with news.  As you can imagine, I am not real happy.  At 2:30 still had not heard from him so I went back there.  They still had done nothing!!!  I told him I was ready to take it out of there.  He said that he could have the antenna replaced in 45 minutes.  I said do it.  15 minutes later he came out and wanted to show me something.  We went up on the roof and he showed me some minor water damage in the area of the place the antenna mounts in the roof.  It had to be repaired before the new antenna could be installed.  They could not do it before closing and said that they would finish it first thing in the morning.  By now I'm really furious!  I, basically, exploded on him!  Fortunately I had a great place to spend the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment