Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday, June 1, 2012

Replaced the flat tire on the RV, and renewed a couple tags that expire next month. My big truck is getting  new breaks on the front drive axle.  That should be done today and I'll be ready to go back to work again and stop spending money here at home!!

Breaks are finished.  Put the inside of the truck back together (put away laundry, and re-stock food and drink cabinets) and changed the configuration of my trailer a bit.  Flipped up the nose extension to shorten up the trailer.


Then chained up the third axle so the tires do not roll on the ground.  It's hard to  tell from the photo, but the tires are up.  Could have flipped it up too, but this is easier.


Won't need them for my next load Monday. 

Now I can finally veg out for the rest of the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment