Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday, June 29, 2012

Went over and loaded a John Deere 470G Excavator just down the road in Kent, WA.  It is going to Pueblo, CO.



Then drove out east of Seattle to the TA truck stop and scaled up.  I was too heavy on my drive axles for Oregon - fine for any of the other states I'm going through, just not Oregon.  Untied it and repositioned it.  Scaled again.  Still not right.  Moved it again.  Scaled again.  This time it was ok.  Gross weight is 110,900 pounds.  Tired it back down again.  Then went inside for a well deserved (and needed) shower!!  Finally got on the road. 

Since I was going so slow up the mountains I was able to get a few photos of the scenery for you.  These are I-90 east of Seattle in the Snoqualmie Pass area. Misty rain in that area.


The roadway in the photo below is I-90 west bound lanes.


Waterfalls.



The avalanche tunnel in the photo below. I wonder why only the west bound side?


Continued on into Oregon.  Stopped for the night at the Arrowhead Truck Stop on I-84 in Mission, OR.

1 comment:

  1. Awsome photo's!! Love seeing where you are....

    ReplyDelete