Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Before I left the truck stop this morning I got the truck and trailer washed.  Then hit the road.  Here is the Kansas sunrise this morning.

In Kansas, this passed me.  Don't see a Lambroghini too often outside of Miami or Los Angeles.


I stopped at a rest area to use the facilities and guess who was in there too.  Yup.  It was him. When I parked he was showing off his car to some other people so, naturally I had to look too.  He said that he paid over $400,000 for that car. Must be nice!!   He was on his way down to Wichita to race it. He said that it goes 220 mph.





That was the extent of my excitement for the day.  Stopped for the night at a very small convenience store with a few truck parking spaces in Conway, Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment