Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Got on the road at sun up this morning and drove in to the Port of Newark and delivered the drill.  That thing is really wierd to drive and quite a challenge.  You can't see much when driving it and it constantly wants to slide off the trailer.  Once you drive it one time you will never forget it!!  It is quite an experience.  This is my second time with it so at least I knew what to expect.  The other driver watched how I did it so he knew how to do it.  It is definitely not easy!!!!!  And all the controls were written in French.


After that was done I drove down to the Port of Baltimore in Dundalk, Maryland for my next load.  Loaded a Caterpillar 329 EL Excavator that is going to Nitro, West Virginia.  This one is a bit bigger than the last one I brought down there.  Now these are FUN to drive!!  



Got on the road again and drove out to Hagerstown, Maryland to the Pilot truck stop for the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment