Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

When I woke up this morning I had a nice surprise.  It snowed and was still snowing hard.  Heavy, wet snow.




Plow dude had a little bit more to plow this morning.


At 10 am I drove over to where I was to load the machine.  There was another Daily truck there already.  He is loading another machine exactly like mine and going to the same place too.  At about noon they brought the machines out and loaded them on our trailers.  They are Reich 450 drilling machines that are going to the Port of Newark, NJ.  From there they are going on a boat to Mambasa.





Then we got on the road.  I followed the other truck.  He looks exactly the same as mine.  Here is some video of us going from the plant out to I-80.  Notice where we are in relation to the signs, telephone poles, and buildings along the side of the road.  Toward the end we make a sharp right curve.  Look where the green house is on the right and the white house with the guard rail on the left.  Then look where we are in the road.  Click in the small square in the bottom right of the video to enlarge the video.


Once we got up on I-80 I passed the other truck.



Drove to the TA truck stop in Columbia, New Jersey for the night.


1 comment: