Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday, March 18, 2013

Last night, after dinner, I drove over to the John Deere plant in Davenport, IA, where I was to unload, and spent the night there.  The weather report was for snow Monday morning so I wanted to be where I was to unload just in case there was a lot of snow.  First thing this morning I unloaded the excavator in the snow.    Fortunately it was not snowing hard and it was melting as soon as it hit the ground.  The excavator and my trailer had about a quarter of an inch of ice on it.  Made unloading pretty fun!!  Didn't have another load yet so I went over to the Flying J truck stop in Davenport to wait.  After the snow stopped it got very windy!!  This truck is really rockin' back and forth.

Nothing today.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment