Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday, March 21, 2013

After waiting a day in Seymour, IN I drove down to the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville, Kentucky to attend the Mid-America Trucking Show.


It is the largest trucking show in the country. See the web site for details:     http://www.truckingshow.com
Got there when it opened this morning and spent all day in there.  Still have not seen everything.  The show is for three days so I'll have a chance to see most of it.  It is HUGE!!  Enjoying it a lot so far except my back is totally shot for today.  Hurts like crazy!!  

Recognize this guy??


Yup, the King of NASCAR, Richard Petty.

I dropped my trailer in the parking lot and went to dinner.  On the way back I drove around the world famous Churchill Downs.  Home of the Kentucky Derby.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment