Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Got on the road at sun up and drove down to Kinston, NC and delivered the tractor.  On the way I saw a car crash right in front of me.  This woman, going in the opposite direction from me, went off the side of the road, over corrected and shot back across her two lanes and  into the median. Dirt flying everywhere as she slid sideways into a street sign where she came to a stop.  As I went past I saw the look on her face.  Priceless!!  Her eyes were as big as dinner plates.   Anyway, my next load was back in Kernersville so off I went.  Arrived at Kernersville, NC and loaded another John Deere 250GL Excavator that is going to Davenport, Iowa. 




 Didn't get too far today.  Stopped at a truck stop in Mocksville, NC for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment