Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Went over and loaded a building that is for AT&T going to Greenwood, Indiana.  I gross at about 101,000 pounds.



 While I was securing it to the trailer I found a small hole in one of the trailer tires. 



 After I was all done I drove back to the small truck stop I stayed at last night.  There was no shop there.  Road service came out and fixed the tire.  


Once he got the tire off the hole was a lot bigger on the inside.


He also found the culprit!!


Once that was done I got on the road. Arkansas routed me all over the place!  I zig-zagged all the way through the farm country of Arkansas, mostly on 2 lane roads.  Took all day to get up to Memphis.  Finally made it to the Petro truck stop in West Memphis, Arkansas for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment