Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Loaded a John Deere 225 Excavator this morning.  It is going to Kernersville, NC.



Got finished loading before 9 am.  BUT had to wait for my permits. None of them were in yet so I went to the TA in Baltimore and waited.  Maryland and North Carolina finally came in at 1:30 so I got on the road.  Still didn't have my Virginia permit yet.  Made it around Washington DC and way too far into Virginia without a permit.  Stopped at a rest area in Gainesville, VA on I-66 to wait for the VA permit.  Of course, I chose the wrong route.  VA routed me down to Richmond.  SO after curfew was over at 6, I turned around and went back.  Some days it is just not worth getting out of bed!!!  I only made it as far as Ashland, VA (just north of Richmond) where I stopped at the TA truck stop for the night.  Sure hope tomorrow is better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment