Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday, June 14, 2013

The day started off great and went downhill from there.  Drove in to Wichita and delivered the excavator first thing.  Was in and out of there real fast.  Drove 16 miles up to Park City, KS and loaded a Caterpillar 973C track loader that is going to Harrisburg, PA.  My gross is 108,000 pounds.



When loading the machine it went over one of the air lines and cut it in half.  Spent several hours getting that fixed.  Also noticed a few cracks in one of the trailer tires.


After the air line was replaced I went down the road to a truck stop, scaled up and then waited for my Kansas permit.  It finally arrived at 12:30 local time and I got on the road. 

When I got to Kansas City I had to stop again and wait until  6 pm local time for curfew to be over. Then I drove to the Petro in Oak Grove, Missouri for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment