Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Got my next load.  It is over in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.  That is over near Cleveland.  My load appointment was for 2 pm today.  I drove over there and got there early.  Arrived at 12:30.  The thing I am getting was not ready yet.  It is called a vibrating screen and it is going over to the port in Gloucester City, NJ. (Yup, just left there last week)  There are several of them going, six I think.  From there they are all going to China.  They had just finished loading the truck that arrived yesterday.  I will be loading sometime tomorrow morning.  This is not going to be a fun load.  After assisting the other driver in securing his load, I dropped my trailer in the back parking lot and drove down the road to a shopping center that is half empty.  Parked around back for the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment