Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday, September 7, 2013

While looking my permit checking the route that Texas had set for me, realized real fast that they had sent me WAY off in the wrong direction.  They had me ending up north of Dallas half way to Oklahoma.  Where I'm really going is about half way between Waco and  Austin. Since it was Saturday and no way to fix the permit I just went anyway and took a route mostly off the interstate highway hoping that I didn't get caught by the cops.

Left Texarkana just before sunrise.  Had no problems at all.  Stopped for the rest of the weekend at a Super 8 hotel in Temple, TX.  Deliver a couple miles from here Monday morning.

This is going to be a long season!!  Gators were pathetic!!!

Final
#12 Florida

(1-1, 0-0 SEC)
Miami (FL)

(2-0, 0-0 ACC)
@
1234T
FLA603716
MIA1400721

No comments:

Post a Comment