Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Left West Memphis this morning at sun up.  Drove for about an hour and a half when another driver told me on the radio that is sounded like one of my trailer tires was flat.  I stopped at a little hole-in-the-wall truck stop that did not have a shop (of course) and checked out my tires.  Turns out that other driver was almost correct.  My right, center, inside tire had a bit of a bubble in the side wall.


Road service came out and changed both tires.


2 1/2 hours later I was back on the road.  Because of the delay today I made it to Atlanta right at rush hour.  Ran out of daylight and had to stop at the TA truck stop in Jackson, Georgia (Atlanta south) for the night.  

For some strange reason I have to have a pole car from Savannah to Brunswick.  I am 14'2" high (legal height is 13'6").  Didn't need one anywhere else along the journey.  Oh well.  I'll meet him tomorrow when I get to Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment