Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Woke up in the middle of the night and took a look outside to see if it had started snowing yet.  Nope.  But I just happened to see five deer paying me a visit.  If you look close in the photo you can see two of them.


When I woke up the next morning the snow had started.  We had about two or three inches already and it was coming down hard.  Here was my view.



I decided that I was not going to wait and left immediately.  The roads were not too bad.  The plows were out in force and doing a very good job keeping up with the snow.




Once I got out of Maryland and down to lower elevations the snow changed to rain.  The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.  Stopped for the night at a truck stop in Grayson, Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment