Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

By this morning the wind had died down a lot.  I left around sunrise and headed toward Seattle.  For those of you that like mountain photos I took a lot for you.  (remember, you can click on the photo to enlarge it)

Here is sunrise.



I wonder why the avalanche shelter is only over the west bound side?  Guess they don't care about those going east.





Ski slope.


Snoqualmie Pass. Elevation 3000 feet.   Notice how deep the snow is on the side of the road.








Delivered the excavator in Kent, WA.  Then reloaded another John Deere 245G Excavator at a different place 6 miles down the road.  It is going to Goodfield, Illinois.



Left there and headed back east on I-90 again.  The weather had deteriorated a lot since I went over Snoqualmie Pass earlier.  Rain on the way up and on the way down.  Snowing at the top.



After I got past the mountains it cleared up nicely.  Stopped for the night at the Petro truck stop in Spokane, WA.  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those pics!!!!! You know I love the mountains...

    ReplyDelete