Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Very early this morning I was at the Port to load.  As soon as I pulled around back to load it started raining.  Never fails!!  Loaded a Caterpillar 320EL Excavator that is going up to  Erie, Pennsylvania.  



Of course, by the time I finished loading and securing it I was soaked.  Hit the road. It rained all day. On the way I drove through the cold front that brought all the rain. Behind the front the rain changed to snow.  Was in flurries for quite a while.  But for the last two hours of driving today was in a lot of snow.  Didn't accumulate on the roads, but it looks like a couple inches has fallen so far.





  It is still snowing. Stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Harborcreek, PA.  Basically, that is Erie, PA.  The Caterpillar dealer that I am delivering the excavator to is right behind the truck stop.  I'll deliver in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment