Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Delivered the excavator first thing this morning.  My next load is a few miles from there.  Headed that way.  Got a phone call saying that the load won't be ready until at least noon.  So I went back to the TA to wait.  Shortly before noon I was told that the load, upon further inspection, was needing more time and would not be ready until next week sometime.  So, I took a different load.  It loads tomorrow in Lebanon, PA.  I left and headed that way.  Just after I turned off I-79 in Meadville, PA I saw this fence around the Road Department.  Look close at the very long mural.  It is made entirely of road signs.  I zoomed in on a few segments so you could see it better.  It is an amazing sight to see.  The thing is huge!!














Isn't that cool??

I went back to the Daily yard in Carlisle so I could eat Italian food again and so I could plug in the truck instead of running the generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment